Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I want to be different!!



Yes! I want to be different,different from others, not from all, but from many of all. One good thing about the people around me is that they regularly provide me with their feedbacks and remarks about the frank and blunt behavior of mine.See,I’m not artificial at what I behave like. I had never chosen to be a different personality but when I see that people run in a rat race and they love to be a part of the ‘bhed-chaal’, I quit at being like others. I admit that I agree very less to what people say, I admit that I can’t see people criticizing my thoughts because they’re influenced with someone else’s thoughts. My father says, “Your thoughts are anti-social(not because they’re unethical but because society doesn’t accept them easily)”. I also know that I can’t afford to be too much truthful in the society because people can easily take sweet poison but they resist listening the bitter truth. I’m not a philosopher neither I’m a big personality whom people will listen and would give their attention to, but I’ve always been confused that is it really tough to be real in the society? Why doesn’t the society accept anyone as he/she is? I don’t want to lose my real personality. My father, my brother, my friends and others are many times against what I chose to do and what I say. I’m not saying that they aren’t happy with me.
I’ve always been a follower of Sardar Bhagat Singh Ji. And this attachment has also made my wrong picture among others. What’s wrong if I hate ‘vinamrata’ at sensitive matters like security of motherland? What’s wrong if hate people promoting vinamrata at every place when we need to be aggressive? It’s totally out of my understanding that why people follow those who are the real reason behind a chaos.
So, once again I’ve chosen this platform to ooze out my frustration and my thoughts. At least I can be more frank, more truthful, more blunt and more of GAUTAM here. No offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment